+82 10 9175 3886
- David Sim spent over 15 years in major global investment banks, including J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank, and Credit Suisse. Mr. Sim served as the Head of Industrial Sector Coverage, Asia at Deutsche Bank.
- Mr. Sim received Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Korea University and Master of Global Finance degree, jointly offered by NYU Stern School of Business and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Mr. Sim has worked on M&A and ECM transactions of over US$20bn in value including US$7.5bn sale of LG Card to Shinhan Financial Group, US$585mn IPO of Hyundai Rotem, US$1.4bn acquisition of Aker Yards ASA by STX Group, US$292mn acquisition of a minority stake in Innocean Worldwide by Morgan Stanley Private Equity consortium, US$372mn sale of Dongbu Express by KTB PE consortium to Dongwon Industries, and US$1.9bn acquisition of ADT Caps by The Carlyle Group.
David Sim/ Managing Partner
+82 10 2026 7479
- Hyunjoo Kwak has over 15 years of experience in major investment banks, including Barclays and J.P. Morgan. At Lone Star Funds, Mr. Kwak worked on deals involving Korea Exchange Bank.
- Mr. Kwak received Bachelor of Economics degree from Seoul National University and Master of Business Administration degree from Columbia University.
- Mr. Kwak’s deal experience includes MBK Partners’ acquisition of ING Life Korea for US$1.7bn, Korea Asset Management Corporation’s sale of 9.9% stake in Kyobo Life for US$406mn, Acquisition of 49% stake in KB Life from ING Group, Shinhan Financial Group’s US$1.1bn rights issue, sale of JP Morgan Cazenove Asia, privatization of Kuk Dong E&C and Lone Star Funds’ acquisition of Korea Exchange Bank for US$1.2bn.
Hyunjoo Kwak/ Managing Partner